Today I am inspired.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Today
Today we are not Democrat or Republican, black or white, old or young, rich or poor. Today we are American. Today so many dreams for so many have come true. Today I am filled with hope. Today I know that anything is possible. Today I am so proud to be an American. Today I find myself crying the happiest of tears, the kind a mother cries when meeting her child for the very first time. Today I feel that we can see the future. Today I know that although this seems so much bigger than any of us, it is that because we are Americans that we will rise to this new standard set before us- to fix what needs fixing, help those that need our help, and love those that need loving. Today I am not afraid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment