Happy Halloween! It seems that for the past week or two I have been non-stop! And sick too, but that is very much beside the point as mommies do not get sick days. We have had a birthday (see below), friends visit, visits with our pediatrician, a trip to the zoo, a Halloween party (two, actually!), oh so many things to keep us good and busy!
The kids are very much excited for tonight- Maggie wore her Cinderella dress to school today for her class party and yesterday I dropped Lydia off to preschool dressed as a sweet little bunny rabbit. I don't think either child has committed to a costume for this evening's festivities, but I do know that Jack will be a giraffe. And a very cute one at that ;) Halloween is a very fun event in our neighborhood- all the families with small children group together and head out. We had a party for them Wednesday afternoon after school with crafts, games, sandwiches and chili- such a fun afternoon visiting with friends and a great warm up to tonight.
I'll post pictures later!
No comments:
Post a Comment