We have been busy these days and I am almost certain that has everything to do with the fact that we recently added another living, breathing thing to our number. Finnegan is doing great... he has such a sweet personality and he has fit in just fine with our bunch. Dublin doesn't seem to mind his presence, but will not hesitate to "scold" Finn if he is misbehaving. Our kitty boy, Smokey, is completely oblivious to the puppy's presence however- which is a stark comparison to how he feels about Dublin (which I think is Dublin's fault, just by virtue of being a dog). We spend much of our day working on "little" things like potty training, keeping fuzzy slippers and running shoes up out of his reach, and really just enjoying him. Like my 2-legged children, the 4-legged ones grow up and old way too fast!
Here is a picture of the boys from this morning, just sitting on the patio enjoying the warm, sunny morning:

October has turned my baby boy 2! We had a very small celebration in honor of Mr. Jack Patrick, complete with chocolate cupcakes,
... a big birthday candle,
... chocolate cupcakes,
... and a small handful of good friends!
So those were the first things that I needed to put first. I have loads of pictures to share- as I mentioned, October has been very busy in these parts... visits to the pumpkin patch and the botanic garden, decorating for a most beloved holiday, and just enjoying Fall!
More soon...




No comments:
Post a Comment