Monday, November 3, 2008

All caught up now- Halloween!

Well Halloween 2008 has come and gone.  We had a fun night with all our neighbors, although what used to take nearly 2 hours to accomplish is now down to under an hour.  These kids are becoming much more self-sufficient (and fast!) and don't need help from the grown-ups like they once did.  We all met outside in the park at 6:30pm and started to make the rounds- we were a menacing sight I am sure.  A total of 10 kids ranging in age from 5 1/2 to 1 year, all dressed up and ready to collect their candy, their parents, and even a few grandparents!  We had 4 princesses, a ballerina, Tinkerbell, a caterpillar, Batman, a race car driver, and a little orange clownfish named Nemo (this was Jack- the giraffe costume was a no-go as "little" Jack isn't quite so "little" anymore!).  Unfortunately the battery had died in my camera that afternoon and I forgot to charge it before heading out for the evening.  The following pictures were taken that afternoon while I was hanging here at the house with Lydia and Jack.  (***be sure to scroll all the way down as I have actually made 3 posts today-more pictures!  my kids are setting records for good behavior today!***)


lydia was having fun on friday just bouncing her purple balloon through the house


up, up, and away! 


my handsome little monster


jack's new kicks- they arrived just in time for halloween!  

No comments: