Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dear Mr. Ben and Mr. Jerry,

I'm pretty sure this isn't what you had in mind when you decided to start putting Strawberry Cheesecake in single-serve cups, was it?  


Nope, I can clearly see each cup is one serving.  And I ate 3 of them.  Would you mind asking my husband to stop by Kroger on the way home tonight to get some more?  And remind him that I have yet to wean our baby from mamma's milk so I really need the extra calories and calcium.  Yes, that's it, the calcium.  Each cup has 10% of my daily allowance, so instead of "glass half empty" (as in:  I ate 3 single serve cups of Ben & Jerry's while the kids were at school today), I prefer to see this as "glass half full" (Look at me!  30% of my calcium in 20 minutes!!!)



No comments: