Yesterday I took the 3 kiddos to Paint a Piece and we painted pottery for a little bit. The girls each made a dinner plate for themselves and I painted 2 switch plate covers for our front hallway. I will have to post pictures next week of our projects after we pick them up. The girls are excited because we signed up for 2 workshops for the first week of August. Maggie will go to an Ice Cream Party workshop where she will paint an ice cream bowl and make sundaes. Both girls are going to a story time- they will read a story and then paint a little pottery animal to bring home.
I don't have much in the way of pictures right now... our vacation in Sandestin was a quiet one, very relaxing, which is just the sort of trip we needed right now. The weather was great- no humidity and very breezy. Very unusual for the Gulf this time of year. We managed to get back to Memphis just in time for some very typical summer temps- it will be 97 degrees today and very hazy and humid. Sounds like a good day for a movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment